University High School Vision and Mission Statement
The faculty, staff, administration, and parents of University High School are committed to meeting the needs of our culturally and linguistically diverse student body.
- A school where each student is prepared for higher education and/or technical training, which will lead to productive careers consistent with the demands of the 21st century workforce;
- A school where each student will develop the knowledge, skills, and values required to flourish in and contribute to a democratic, multicultural, and pluralistic society within an interdependent world;
- A school where technology is available and integrated into all curricular and administrative activities;
- A school where all students have equal access to the full range of educational services and activities;
- A school where cross-curricular and interdisciplinary approaches develop the natural relationships between subjects;
- A school that is safe, clean, and intellectually stimulating in curricular, co-curricular, and extracurricular endeavors.