On April 27, UHSC's hybrid model of instruction begins! Our door will be open to families who filled out the district survey indicating that they are returning to school for hybrid instruction.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
School Reopening Dates
- April 27 - 9th grade (advisory H) students return
- April 28 - 9th grade (advisory L) students return
- April 29 - 10th-12th grade (advisory H) students return
- April 30 - 10th - 12th grade advisory L) students return
Student On-Campus Schedule
The following is the schedule for students when they are on-campus.
Starting Monday, May 10, our on-campus schedule will be changing to collapse our two cohorts into one cohort, Cohort H or Cohort 1. Students who are returning to campus for hybrid instruction will all attend school on cohort H days, or in other words, our odd days (Period 1, 3, and 5).
All hybrid students will go to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and on alternating Mondays.
Arrival and Movement around Campus
- Drop-Off: Students will enter through the Main Entrance by 8:30 AM where there will be two lines, one for students with a Daily Pass QR code and one for students who need to answer the daily health check questions. If students have the QR code, they do not need to answer the daily health check questions. Students will stand in the appropriate line and have their temperature taken to gain access to campus.
- Hand-washing areas and hand sanitizers are available on campus.
- Staggered schedules for restroom breaks and hand-washing will be used.
- Free bagged meals - breakfast, lunch, and supper - will be provided to each student.
- Students will eat lunch in the designated areas following social-distance protocols.
If your student is in the magnet and has opted in to transportation, you should have received your route information from the district transportation office. If you have not received your routing information or have any questions, please contact the Magnet Coordinator, Mariana Kayichian, at firstname.lastname@example.org