SPORTS ELIGIBILITY PAPERWORK:
Attention All Students:
If you intend to try out for any sports team and any level (Frosh-Soph, J.V. or Varsity) at University High School Charter for the upcoming school year and beyond, there is a new procedure that YOU AND YOUR PARENTS MUST COMPLETE BEFORE you step on the court, field, or track for the tryout. We no longer utilize the stapled paper packets that your coach distributed to you in previous years.
All C.I.F. & L.A.U.S.D. Eligibility Paperwork (except for the Doctors Physical Exam)
is now completed online at the website below, www.AthleticClearance.com
. The Physical Form is still printed on paper at the link below.
Completion of the online C.I.F/L.A.U.S.D paperwork by you & your parents will immediately appear on the Athletic Director's computer screen for final clearance. Then, you directly hand the completed, signed & stamped Doctors Physical Exam/Health History Form to your Head Coach for processing before you try out.
Please refer any questions or concerns to Assistant Principal-Athletics (Ms. Hong), Athletic Director (Ms. Aguda), Sports Information Director (Mr De La Cruz), or your specific Head Coach.
THE FOLLOWING MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE YOUR TRYOUT:
1) Click on state of California icon to begin.
2) Click on "Register" button to register as a new user.
3) Click on "Start Clearances Here" button.
4) Select year the Current School Year. (i.e. 2020-21)
5) Select school, University/West Los Angeles (CIF-LA)
6) Click "Submit" button
II) Complete a Physical Exam with your private Doctor / clinic.
1) CLICK THE PHYSICAL EXAM FORM IMAGE BELOW or click the LINK BELOW or click the PDF file for the double-sided physical evaluation pdf form.