UniversityHigh School Charter

Skip to main content
11800 Texas Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90025Phone: Phone: (310) 914-3500


Welcome back to University High School!
Current students can request a transcript from their counselor. There is no fee. 
Students who attended/graduated after 2003 can request a transcript in person, by mail, email, or fax and should fill out the attached Transcript Request Form below. There is a $5.00 fee for transcripts and it usually takes three days to process. 
Students who attended/graduated before 2003 must call us to obtain an index number and request transcripts from LAUSD's Student Records Center @